1.5 lbs bag
100% Pure - All Natural - GMO Free
Erythritol is a pleasant tasting bulk sweetener, which is suitable for a variety of reduced calorie and sugar free foods. It is present in a wide range of micro-organisms, plants, and animals. It is also present in the human body as well as being found in many foods as a naturally occurring substance.
Erythritol has been part of the human diet for thousands of years due to its presence in fruits such as pears, melons and grapes as well as other foods such as mushrooms wine cheese and soy sauce. For many years, erythritol has been commercially produced and added to foods and beverages to provide sweetness as well as enhancing their taste and texture.
Erythritol is a white crystalline powder that is odorless, with a clean sweet taste that is similar to sucrose. It is approximately 70% as sweet as sucrose and flows easily due to its non-hygroscopic character.
BENEFITS OF ERYTHRITOL:
• All Natural - GMO Free
• Free of gluten, wheat & soy
• Zero Calories
• Great for low carb diets
• Safe for diabetics – Erythritol does not affect blood serum glucose or insulin levels. Zero glycemic index
• High digestive tolerance – Erythritol is rapidly absorbed and eliminated from the body within 24 hours. Laxative side effects, sometimes associated with excessive polyol consumption, are unlikely when consuming foods containing erythritol.
• Does not cause tooth decay –
Inhibits plaque formation and cavities
Remineralizes tooth enamel – controls S. Mutan bacteria
• Tastes Great – Erythritol has a pleasant, clean taste with no aftertaste.
• Does not encourage the growth of yeast, including candida albicans
*Great for chocolate, baked goods, beverages. Can be mixed with other sugars.
*IF YOU HAVE DIGESTIVE ISSUES WITH OTHER SUGARS OR A STEVIA USER - THIS IS THE SWEETENER FOR YOU!*Erythritol is tolerated extremely well, therefore if you get a laxative effect from other sweeteners you would generally not be bothered by erythritol.*Also works well with stevia because it has zero carbs, zero calories, and can help mask the aftertaste stevia may have. Combining stevia with erythrtiol will provide you with the bulk you need for baking.
1 Tsp/4 grams
Servings per container
Calories from fat